Saturday, March 10, 2012

Not Quite Sure the day number today...

To start, eating all those raw foods is INCREDIBLY difficult. I have tailored the idea to fit me a little better. So, I guess its less of a 28 day challenge, and more of a journey to a new lifestyle. As fun and exciting as the raw food challenge was, as I've never done anything like that before, I was SO hungry all the time. I felt like that was all I did, eat.

So, what I've decided to do instead is use this a journal for my journey, as I said previously, more of a tool for myself, but also, hopefully a place to gather encouragement and ideas as I go. As well as a place for others to look for ideas themselves.

The last couple days have been really stressful. I have moved on and pulled myself out of the funk I was in and am ready and raring to go again. Instead of doing a raw food challenge, I'm just going to change a good portion of my diet to raw foods. Lots of fruits, veggies, spinach salads and the green monsters. This, paired with some dance routines, yoga and walking will hopefully help me reach my goal.

Tomorrow starts a new week, and I will get to begin a routine. I go back to work on Tuesday, this will be a major change for me, hopefully for the better! I'm excited to get back out and help bring home the bacon! I'm only going back part time for now, because I do want to be able to spend as much time as possible with my little baby girl. She's only this small once!

I'm also beginning my regimen of vitamins. I'm sticking with my prenatal vitamin as my multi because I love how it makes my hair and skin grow.  I'm also taking a vitamin D supplement and my normal girly pills.

For now though, I'm signing off as it is my beddy by time. Goodnight all.

<3 Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Well, it might be helpful to continue to remember to not beat yourself up when you feel you slipped on your challenge. Remember -- Every day is a new day.

    ReplyDelete